|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 14, 20097:42 AM
O levels are over!
Excuse my retardation of posting this.I am back after so long.During this period of time so much happened I don't know where to start really so I'd just get on what has been happening or rather is going to be happening soon .(lots of words,not for the picture hunting critics)
So yesterday I went job hunting with lua, initially we were quite shy and such but after each stall might I say that our balls grew larger LOL.Eventually at the end of the day we got a walk in interview on monday.The company is quite reputable surely most girls have heard of it.If we get the job then I'd tell you!wish us luck! On the side note , Brought a pair of shoes and a bikini .Sad story for the shoes , I like another pair but they don't have my size because it was all sold out ftw really . So i got the other pair.Man i felt different as in a head taller than most people I saw! What fresh air! Let me measure how many cm it is - okay so 11cm LOL now this will be the only maths i'd be doing forever - 166+11 = 177cm wow man nearly 180cm , like tall only! As for the bikini can't wait to go to the beach with the girls sometime next week! My hair job was a failure,God I didn't add all bleach as I was scared of my hair becoming like straw or something so the results were not so prominent and so wtf . Prom is next Monday, the over hyped event which most definitely won't be like fabulous or anything like that as expected by the masses .It's in the hall, your in your best get up,your perspiring and will probably stick with your clique so that you won't look alone at your farewell party.Do I have to say more? I mean it could be different but thats how I view it. In any case ,thats all really picture spam? Maybe later,bye! ---- |
|
|