School's are on hold,finally!
Anyways,gonna be blogging about these past few days...

I insisted on taking this picture before our run.
Simply because we were wearing matching t-shirts for once.
Anyways I felt like a fat kid running with the bro.I was lagging behind most of the time.
I felt real fat,so sad.Should eat less and exercise more.
Saturday :

Me acting like one professional like that.

fu zai,MAMA,me and xin

We are standing on the red carpet omg!
really should have brought along some shades to complete the movie star act.

Here's us with the vintage and free coke bottles!
Although I have to say,despite the chio packaging and all.....It isn't really very environmentally friendly is it?But I love this coke,it was less gassy and you don't feel like burping after comsumption.

Me again.Everyone wore red.except me.It was really not my intention to not wear red and look like national day.I just happened to forget that I had red clothes somewhere in the back of my drawer lol..
Christine with the bottle they gave out,the signature's of derrick and guo.

me with the bottle....why is Christine looking at the bottle like that?

Cam-whoring at hmv..we didn't reach our target of 1000 pictures.Only had nearly 300..sad really :(
Overall,the event was really fun.Wow everyone like high only.Hope they didn't capture our face lor...or at least mine...HAHAHA look like a noob only:(
Went on back to wisma,where I went crazy looking at all the crazy sale prices.Saw Lua with her mum and sister,man do we have yuan fen 8D
after that we went to this cafe at fareast plaza where they let you draw on their tables and stuff.
Me and huixin and christine got down to work!
Hahah it was really fun for us art studs lah,bixuan was like writing hua wen bao zhang bao dao lol,anyways like legally vandalizing lol.
After that they followed me around,up and down fareast plaza.
Me with my indecisive mind.Just buying a shoe and we spent like 2 hours in the building?
Thanks guys for the company anyhow(:
After that we went back.
On the way back,there was this young girl.She sat beside huixin.
She was holding this dinosaur and huixin started to play with her.
At first we thought she was mute.After that she became real violent and we realised that she was not mute.
And then they accompanied me to cwp.Lol to buy a hairband and umm bubble tea LOL.
Lol oh another thing HAHAHA these people like dont eat one lor!they like dont have stomachs or maybe real small ones...make me feel like a cow going out with them HAHAHA!
Shoes lol finally rid of the ah ma looking one.
Now nobody can laugh at me anymore!

The pod,my baby.
SUNDAY:
went to the rp in the late afternoon.Didn't really do much.Just slacked.
I swear the scenery at rp is absolutely brilliant.
Me in all my nerdy glory.
If only this was my house....HAHAHA I can carry on dreaming....
Nerdy!

Fatty!
Like cool like that right,I like this picture alot.
This too!
Finally the end!tmr would be going out with the gang again.
Busy busy,this holiday totally packed with activities,hopefully I will fit a chuck of study time in as well!well anyways,bye people!Have a happy holiday!