|
|
|
|
|
Monday, June 22, 20099:09 PM
Say whatever you want
Ate a lot today.Like super fat already.My mother and I are like the opposites of my father and my brother.The men are more into sports and fitness and us ladies like drama's,manicure's and stuff.I think I am in the middle.Well at least thats good.....teehee! XD
The kid sister Yh says it sucks....well you don't know the good even when it's hanging right in front of your face!! ......okay I am just kidding.....but seriously. . . . . . So when I got back from RP today,I watched this show and I found this part to be super funny! A(Adult):I forbid you! B(Adult): Oh no,You did not just say the F word! C(child): So that's the F word?Whats the big deal about it?! Anyways it may not be funny to you but it is to me and that's all that really matters.That I am happy and contented. Going off to watch little Britain the lastest season.If you don't know what it is,you should totally watch it!Absolutely hilarious albeit alil bit vulgar and shit but whatev's!I love vicky pollard in the show!Funny!Okay bye! ---- |
|
|