Friday, June 19, 200911:17 PM
I fell in love with the seaside

Pictures from our recent beach trip!
Took me a hell of a long time to upload them -.-
anyways here it is 8D
Us waiting for the train.
which reminds me HAHA this is one of our twice a year trip out as a group
thingy except that this year we had more trips then all the years put together!
When we reached vivo,we went to buy noele's Japanese organic food.
HAHA and on the way there we passed by a couple of shops.
I couldn't help but go in and take a look at the stuff.
As I would say,seeing is enough to make me happy.
LOL.seriously.In the end it was lua and noele who brought stuff.
Upon arriving at sentosa.
Lol,almost all the pictures were taken using my cam.
Lua's died because she forgot to charge!
I brought sushi for my breakfast!HAHA sushi by the seaside absolute yum!
I totally love the seaside now.Imma invest in a new bikini so that I can go there often.
My current one is a joke,it's not even a bikini -.-
Fatty shots featuring yours truly.
The sky was clear and blue.It was beautiful.
HAHA,I am describing the beach as if
I was a tourist that has never been to one.
Whatever.
Me and noele's shades.HAHA I forgot mine.

There were alot of ants lor -.-
(:

Oh here comes my fatty shots.
You have been warned!


Right here's noele's and lua's.Took for them.
very nice now you can open your eyes!HAHA
noele!
noele 2

lua!

Lol got helicopter.

Me and Lua :D
noele and I

More with lua.I can't open my eyes HAHAH the sun was
so glaring and as if my eyes aren't small enough!

I like this one!
We are moving on to another island.
It sorta looks like Jurassic park,no?

As I was posting this,my dad walked by and he was like,why you never smile -.-
Now thats what I would call a clear blue sky.

Taken by me!HAHA nice right!
.....and i think that's noele's ass....LOL.
Noele
Teehee my baby is with me everywhere I go!


Another shot by yours truly,noele looking very pretty here!
And then I must take pictures of me too!

Very warm weather,noele and lua were fanning themselves like mad.
I liked it but was afraid of getting tan,HAHA so I applied sunscreen like mad.
Still got alil burnt though.I was standing in the sun with noele poking crabs.
yes poking crabs.LOL sigh,It was just for awhile!
anyways I think there are more pictures but I'd just end here!
HAHA!

anyways,today I woke up at noon.Have never slept till noon before,for this year!
When I woke up I thought it was 9 and lazed around for abit and
got up because I was hungry and then I looked at the clock.
Damn wasted my morning.
Anyways I changed and headed to rp for some studying.
Pamela studying?I know,but I do study you know -.-

I was studying and studying till around 3pm and I got bored.
So I stoned for abit,the air conditioner was so power.I was wearing a long sleeve top and
a jacket and I could still feel the coldness biting into my skin.LOL,so I wanted to
leave but then I was lazy...So I continued studying...
....all the way till 8!Jeez thats like a good 7 hours of studying.Good job pamela.LOL.
And for that I rewarded myself with 3 chocolate chips from subway.
Aww they tasted so good!I am going back tomorrow!
bye!

Labels:

----