Thursday, May 28, 20093:19 AM
I am losing my mind

It's uh coming to 3.30 am in the morning.
I just completed my olvl chinese ten year series.
Guess i'd probably redo it again.sigh.
Gotta memorise some chen yu's now or something.

well anyways we hung out in the -_- hang out room today.
It was total fun.Should hang out again sometime after the mother tongue o's.
Lol speaking of it,I can't believe that it is only 3 days away!
how time flies huh?

Oh and i'd defiantly catch up with my sleeping after that too.
I am having a breakout on my face now after it just recovered,I am sad.
Also my dad was walking behind me today when we were going home.
And he said that my skirt was short.
Okay after that he asked me to wear a longer skirt until I had slender legs.
OMG seriously.He indirectly called me a fat ass lor.

well I am fat because he feeds me well what.
He should starve me and force me to exercise like how the parents
of plus size kids do.Or maybe I should just go to Africa for a year,problem solved?
seriously.
2 hours to school!bye!


he pledges you nothing but the promise of shattering.
----