Saturday, April 18, 20098:40 PM
Spilling Into Oblivion

At times,I can be extremely oblivious to the consequences of the actions I have done.Completely retarded,only realising what has taken place only hours,days and years later.

Two years ago,I remember someone that had tried almost everything in his power to tell me that I wasn't acting myself,I was acting stupid,and yet,I simply choose to ignore and I ended up losing the first ___ of my life.And as the years go by,you get more and more of these situations and it sucks.

Expectations,I don't like living up to what people expect of me.When I do not meet their expectations then they would be like disappointed in me and all stuff and it makes me really ___ that I have to live up to it.I live up to what I like to be,and not what others expect me to be.


Do I contradict myself?I don't know.This is just another post about negative thoughts in my brain.

Till a better day,this is goodbye and g'day to you folks.
----