Monday, March 2, 20097:21 PM
Band days and sundays

Right so on saturday we had a concert at the Singapore conference hall.

was rewarding but tiring.food sucked a whole lot too,left me feeling like a empty person.

Got a whole lot of images but i'd just post up some today.


Its the band!well majority of it anyhow.

I was a walking______ that day.

Its lua looking as adorable as her ice cream,aren't you jealous!

me and lua.EHEHEHEHEH.

They are very photo lor these buggers!

dinner time.

we've got no eyes.


jeslyn AHA got one of her many infact, with ms yap
Personally,this I feel is the best shot i taken all day.

Jocelyn looking pretty blur that day HAHA.

If I am not wrong,this is tkgs.They got MC for lunch whereas we got some ______ for ours..Go fig.


This is none other then S,my duper cool hairstylist.

Right,nice boots we've got on girls.

another picture of cheng.

and another one,this time with our tutor,ms yap.

Clarinet juniors.

FLUTE SECTION MUAHAHAH.

My super beloved darling.
On sunday,well i've nothing to say about it.
----