|
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 9, 20097:49 PM
With a simple twist of fate
Today was absolutely tiring.I slept at blerdy three plus in the morning and woke up at five,before my alarm even went off.But I think I survived the 7.30am-6pm long school day pretty well.We had the sec 1 Cca orientation thing that was totally energy draining.Hope we get some really commited people this season.My bag is falling apart from carrying all those heavy textbooks.Now I've got to get a new one.Anyways the time now is,8.04pm and I'm dying,my eyes are closing.Well anyways on the lighter side of things,tomorrow is the beginning of the weekend!Woohoooooooooo awesome!
Sp and concert with the bandies,it's gonna be yet another long day. GOOGOOGOOBYE PEPEPEPEEPS! *I realised I've not posted much pictures of myself recently,will put some up soon and shock you with how "beast-ly" and "pigg-ishly" I've have become.woohoo x2 ---- |
|
|