|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 23, 20089:36 PM
Pictures in an exhibition
Hell,everything is dying on me. I'm kinda bored.Therefore the post about something here. I'm trying to type a load of crap just to waste away some really precious time. I know let me start a list! things I've gotta own and be able to scribble my initials on before the year 2010. 1)$1000 mine not me mums or me pop's. 2)Have like 5more pairs of shoes. 3)A totally new wardrobe. 4)A CAMERA.me own. 5)A ipod. 6)A laptop. 7)erm,A SEXY NEW LOVE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL x10239039204242 8)A sexy 40+kg body! 9)go laser away all the bloody black dots on my face. 10)LONG LUSCIOUS BLACK ASIAN HAIR BABEH. 11)Meet an individual like me self. 12)erm buy many new bags till i drown in the sea of bags or choke at the smell of new baginess. 13)A POLY LIFE IN SOME POLY IN SG. 14)I THINK THATS ABOUT IT.SEE AIN'T I SIMPLE TO PLEASE? HAHAHAHA,okay. Today I actually stepped out of my house. I went to the post office again. Then to the library cuz I read books like a machine HAHAHA. Now if only i could do the same for chinese books. After that on the way home i brought siewmai. And just like that I totally put my days of diet in danger. I drank only soup for lunch and ate a piece of cake for dinner yesterday. Ass and it was the same the day before. But today i went full speed ahead. I ate eggs with soup for lunch. A tube of mentos inbetween. And then in the late afternoon I had half a bottle of sparkling wine,9 siew mai cuz my sister ate one thankgod,one packet of tomyum maggie wit egg and half a bottle of coke. And now dinner nothing. ...HEY LOOK AT ME I AM FAT. God, 15)join some sports cca in poly.I have a sudden passion for rugby people its totally awesome. walao my psp has just died on me. My phone too. I am now music-less and the house is damn quiet its scary. where is everyone? I checked everyroom in my house and it is a totally rare occasion that all members are out. anyways speaking of scary yesterday,I had this awesome dream. And i think i didn't want to wake up so I just lazed in bed till the sun shined in my eyes. Stupid bed beside stupid window. Okay I have nothing to say now. Im having a writers block. HAHAHAHA. BTWS TMR'S CHRISTMAS EVE,AREN'T YOU GUYS STOKED? I WTED 2 SAY SOMETHIN ELSE BT I 4GOT.OH WELL. GDNITE,SLEEP TIGHTZ. ---- |
|
|