Tuesday, November 11, 200810:12 PM
Hello to all you sweet people on planet earth!

Okay band or more like us kids from my super duper cool x 9304839223904 section are always so happy with all the smiling and the laughing and the joking no matter what our situation is,its just being with em makes me feel all warm and buttery and happy like ....SUNSHINE.

bohahahahahahahahaha.

Okay spoiler no1. the juniors who aren't no fun at all they look way gloomy plus older with all those frowning and stuff and those little fingers that ruin everything/instruments/metronomes/scores/stands/whateva.

spoiler no2. I can't believe i cried in front of them after me retest.GOD I'M SUCH A LOSER!and they even brought tissue paper and all those consoling that made me just want to cry more....my many years of buliding up an image...ALL GONE!

SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT,MY HOLIDAYS HAVE JUST BEGUN...and i should try to enjoy it like there's no tommorow,cause you'd never know what tommorow will bring eh.

bohahahahahahahha.I'm just crazy about bleach now BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
----