|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, October 2, 20083:58 PM
Bloody hell
I'm sad veryvery sad x10234920342 why is me very sad?maybe its 'cause TOMORROWTHESTARTOFTHE EXAM ALREADY !!!!!! *hyperventilates* Kayz I havent been posting often and tough nobody tags I know that people read,HEHEZ I know my readers. Continued 5 minutes later ... Bloody hell my that stupid brother go pull don't know what cable the whole computer shut down. This isn't the first time lah he think he can push us around but he can't Cuz he doesn't have the wits to mouth back logical things when we are quarreling and what ,he only knows how to bully us cuz he's taller and stronger And all he knows is some dumb ass vulgarities that you also know I also know everybody knows. Such a dick lah he I don't even know why I've this kind of brother who behaves like a complete ass. urgh so angry about so many things my blood just boils. Sucks lah >:/ ---- |
|
|