Its been a pretty long week .
I caught influenza and managed to sound like a duck .
2 things to do this weekend(which is not possible anyways)
SLEEP!
SLEEP!!!

This is what I look like in class when the teachers are yaking away at 1meter/hour , clueless and an easy target for teachers .
My eyebags are like growing huge-r & HUGE-R !!
anyways , I passed my second Math's test :D
got the highest too , heh and i "woohoo-ed" thrice i think and ran out to the corridor looking so excited and "woohoo-ed " again LOL .
Everyday is filled with some new activity , and time really flies cause i remembered that not long ago i was in January and now its already almost the end of July .
Like talk about getting old in a blink of an eye !
Well got loads of tests coming up next week , and gotta catch some zzz's so that i'd be able to stay awake in the lecture room at ngee ann tml :D
Goodnight & goodbye people
sometimes , just sometimes ..
or maybe all the time , I think I need an angel by my side .
cause life without someone is rather lonely
Labels: I wish I wish I wish x1million instead of 3