|
|
|
|
|
Friday, May 2, 20089:02 PM
MYE dudes :D
The life is leaking out of this blog . YAY .
This calls for a celebration 8D Exams are here !!! ![]() omgomgomgmomgomgomg , (hyperventilates) x.x It's just got here & I am already wishing it away , Just like what I'm doing to you . Lol , invigilator says he heard* about us -_- So instead of th keep you heads to your own paper thingy , his was like , no noise , no scratching your head , no sudden movement's , cannot turn left or right . No tapping , no signaling , no stretching , no touching any parts of body & etc . I got by todays EL & MT paper 1's :D & I survived :DD Lol , I'm felt an achievement in myself . I also most died in letter writing , & was falling asleep , (cos its so quiet you could hear ppl farting :S) but thanks ah teacher :D keep staring at me :D shows that your doing your job :D I wrote almost 500 over Chinese words in less than an hour w/o a dictionary 8D & I still had time to count th words :D which I had none in th past . Also , I could hear Shawna's humming/singing in th deadly silence during th last 10 minutes . PS: I wrote till my hands were numb T_T PSS: If you'd like to listen , than i'd like to say sorry shawnakowkahmun 8D PSSS: also , not forgetting , thanks jw for carrying my pile of books to almost my door step & $$$ & also sorry . ---- |
|
|