Monday, March 3, 20086:01 PM


Some friends come. Some friends go.
There's simply no one like you.
Headed to bugis with zx & sharmaine .
witness a collision at the crossing of bugis .
A motor hit two malay girls .
No deaths though . Lucky them .
Only fools would cross the roads , basked in red light .
& homed .

When I got home ,
got damn pissed of with this girl lahs , & her kuku bf lahs ,
I shant name names . But like yah lahs , you all know who these dodo's are lahs .
Oh like so freak them lahs ,
To girl ; sowriie arhhs , euu BIIIG BIIIG AHH LIIIANNNZXZX ;
iie m too noobzxzx tuu und3rrstannnds euur ahh liiannznnzxzx lannguews arrhhhss ,
budden , euu el iis suucks liiik3 dabiianns 0ne larhhs ,
s0m3m00re iie verii scared euu larhhhs ,
d0n't beat mii3 larrhhs 0kaiies ? x.x
Photobucket
To guy ; when did you become such a dick lah ?
somemore is listen to this girl you just know one .
I shan't meedle into ure affairs dude .
Let you learn ure own lesson -.-
OPEN URE EYES LAHS
she is like HELLO , so playing you lah kuku ,
We shall see who is the dick then lah hor . -.-
Photobucket
Like ruin my day lahs fools , kuku -.-
Then I don't know why lahs ,
My daddy come add in lahs ,
Then I damn dulan ,
scold here scold there ,
Then go my room le .
Julius another kuku lahs -.-
what you thinking lahs .
Bodoh , think so far , LOLS .
heng I tell yw lahs ,
if nt you lidat think I oso like don't feel good lah bodoh -.-
Just last long with ure gf lahs .(:
----