|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 16, 20087:25 AM
For things I cannot hear For words I cannot feel I'm last but that's not it I wonder if he'll care , for me ever again . Waiting for the last time , I'm waiting for the right time . And I feel the way I feel because I need you all the time and I know the things you know but that's just not enough to make you mine . Get up it's time to die Just guess and don't ask why Lately you just don't try Someday we will fly Higher than the satellites And no one is around Make you mine (I don't wanna see you) This is the last time I can try and make you mine I'll sit here and wait for it Could be the last good thing that's perfect in my life I'll sit here and wait for it And you'll get what you want And you'll get what you want I can't get what I want I can't get what I want Labels: pamela says she loves you mr . ---- |
|
|