Tuesday, February 26, 200810:58 AM


Seriously , I don’t really know what this world is turning into .
It’s either , me , losing it , or , the world , is changing so rapidly that , things/relationships are short-lived .

Or People are doing crazy/weird/sick things these days . I shan’t name the names . (AND LIKE SO , “FUCK YOU” ALL MAN , you all suck to the core . Pathetic shits .)

& What hurts the most , is when , we are most fulfilled , we don’t learn to cherish .
Learning to cherish after losing something … well , it’s too late .

I am feeling down , down , down .

I’ve got a bad hunch .

Everyone always has someone by their side .
Me , being the only exception , I am like some stupid loner in sch .

Great , I so love my life :DDD

PAMELA WONG LIKE FREAKING LOVE HER LIFE :D
----