|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 23, 200811:14 AM
Left home freaking late ._.
Pamela was late ; & great . when I almost had perfect record -.-" Cutted my BANGS . happy , contented & a Lil nuts ._. met up with Shawna . ate at MAC ; Skipped SS ._ . Went to sch at abt 9am . was sent to OM's office . saw principle on th way . Shawna had a great time with her . sadly she couldn't do the same with me . hurhur =X I am just too neat & pleasant look x.x OM's freaking nuts , & supposedly gay with all th photos of man's bottoms all over his office walls O.O Shawna's parents were called too . But mine weren't O.O saw th "SMOKER LIZAR " crap . coolness ^_^ Went on to lessons , they sucked a whole lot . Felt absolutely sleepy & sick . Paid no attention to nobody . & I promised to study hard . - A lil everyday , accumulates to one big pile of knowledge up there ;) - I will , tml is a new day . Things will change ;D Home with Lua . Life's a bore . Weekdays are a chore . Parties are on weekends , thats 5 to 2 . Seriously , I have to start LOVING chores x.x ---- |
|
|