|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 4, 200712:27 PM
ILY ; IMY :"[
I was bored to death - These Past few days , I've been assistant to daddy - Or otherwise a part-time cam`whore -.-" ~ Who brought me to work with him :DD hahas ~ I was editing music ! hahas ~ actually , Its quite simple ~ I just had to click this and that on the computer [really cool eh ?] , which does the tuning . So actually , before this "clean-up/editing" the singers don't really sound nice =.=" But yeah ! I did a awesome job according to daddy :DD So he treated me to this jap restaurant (: Yummys ! hehs , Quite class man the place , LOL , all the people dress till so high class =.=" Just to eat - LOL , & thankfully , I BEING the super vain Pamela , dress not bad lahh =XX hehs ~ Siandom ~ DEAR is not here in Singapore :'[ Cannot hear his sweet voice , Cannot see his lovely face ,,, :'[ I miss you boy , Hurry back soon! ---- |
|
|