Saturday, November 24, 200711:45 AM
SICK :'[

I AM SICK :'[

Bleah :p
hahahas -
woke up this morning -
totally a fantastic Friday morning .
Except for the fact that I am SICK !
Flu & all ; that sucks !
awwwwwwwwww -
& Baby have to go to work :'[
so very sian-ed -
Baby oso sick :'[
must takecares alright (:
Then in the afternoon went to causeway to Buy lunch !
Awww -
& NOELE !
You super know me well !
hahahas -
once hear my voice then know I sick liao .
Then owaes care about me ,
Touching !
omg - we must go out soon yeah !
dont study so much liao !
holidays must relax kayys ?
((:
watched a few movies when I got home ....
But then never really paid attention to the movie ,
cause I was busy thinking about dear :D
I miss you :(
Took my medicine !
+ took about 4 panodol .
Cause my head like super pain :'[
actually want to take more .
But thats foolish ,
so I never take liao .
Got alittle tired .
But I just couldnt sleep :'[
& then thats when I got super bored ):

>:(
But then ,
Being couped up at home isn't the end of the world actually -
Something which I found out today (:
It didn't stop me from cam-whore-ing !
wahahahahs -
Perhaps , its might just be the remedy for all sick girls out there ((:
hahahas -
vain girls lahhhh =XX
ITS BACK :D was able to put the ear stud in again -
& I thought all along that it had alr closed xD

BLURRED ((:
Blood sisters:D
I love you <333


wahhahahas -
yepps ,
that's all for today (:


Missing you dearly :'[
1 more day till I can see your smile again (:
You are the single most important thing to grace my existence .
----